Company membership dues for one year
CODE OF ETHICS
- To promote mutual interests of the electronic industry
- To follow all laws, rules and regulations as set forth by the State of Oklahoma, including the Alarm & Locksmith Industry Act
- To foster cordial relations among members
- To service as a medium for exchange and dissemination to members and the public, of information applicable to the field of burglar and fire alarms, monitoring, access control, CCTV, and nurse call
- To cooperate with others on matters affecting the business and common interest of the association members. That the Oklahoma Burglar and Fire Alarm Association members be guided by a spirit of justice, honor and fairness in all relations with members of their own and associated industries, realizing the Standard of Ethics maintained in their industry must vitally affect the Standards observed in such industries
WE HEREBY MAKE APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP IN THE OKLAHOMA BURGLAR AND FIRE ALARM ASSOCIATION. WE WILL ABIDE BY ITS BY-LAWS, COMPLY WITH THE CODE OF ETHICS AND PAY THE ESTABLISHED DUES.